January 14-15, 2015
Royal Sonesta – Boston, Charles Room
40 Edwin Lane Boulevard
Cambridge, MA 02142
Topics of discussion
- Review and discuss plan for and status update on the NEWDIGS Data Program
- Explore and effectively articulate the need/opportunity for international cooperation on the development and use of data and data systems to support adaptive licensing/innovation pathways for new drugs
- Create a future state case-based scenario that illustrates what might be possible if international cooperation were successfully designed and implemented.
- Define the domains that need to be addressed for successful cooperation, taking into account lessons learned from the successful design and implementation of several other distributed data networks.
- Develop a plan of action for NEWDIGS in advancing the vision and priorities discussed.